If you have always wanted to be a judge on “Top Chef” here is your chance. For three weeks in March, chefs from Asheville’s finest restaurants will go head to head with a three course dinner using a secret ingredient from North Carolina, and the diners choose the winner! This competition is being sponsored by the NC Department of Agriculture and the competitions will take place in 5 NC cities: Asheville, Greensboro, Wilmington, Charlotte and Raleigh. The winner from each city will move onto the finals in Raleigh later in the year.
To make the meals even sweeter, the Inns of the Asheville Bed & Breakfast Association have joined with the competing restaurants to offer you an exclusive package with more than $150 in dining vouchers and gifts from the competing restaurants along with your lodging and dinner. Dinner tickets are non-refundable, but are transferrable.
Dates and Competitors
Each package includes:
- 1 night’s lodging (Monday or Tuesday night: 3/10, 3/11, 3/17, 3/18, 3/24 or 3/25) in an available room of your choice. Add a second night to your reservation and receive an extra 10% off the nightly room rate (this is only available at 1847 Blake House Inn B&B). Same day reservations cannot be accepted.
- 2 Tickets to Got to Be NC Competition Dining Series “Fire On the Rock”
- 2 Wine Glasses from NC Wine & Grape Council
- 1 Bottle Cackalacky Sauce (sample size)
- Free dessert for two @ Ambrozia
- Free dessert for two @The King James Public House
- 10% off lunch or dinner @ Seasons Restaurant
- $10 off $25 purchase (alcohol not included)@LAB
- One complimentary Chef’s choice appetizer with the purchase of a bottle of wine @Strada Italiana
- Buy 2 Signature drinks and get your choice of 1 complimentary Tapas @The Social Lounge
- Savour the Inns of Asheville: Cookbook of the Asheville Bed & Breakfast Association
Full Package Price will vary according to room selected
Qualifying Rounds (3/10, 3/11, 3/17 or 3/18): $295-$315 (+ tax)
Semi-finals Rounds (3/24 or 3/25): $320-$340 (+ tax)
Book early before rooms and tickets sell out!