This year, I have seen an increase in travelers looking for the best rate or deal. Since a bed and breakfast is vastly different from the average hotel, it would be difficult to beat the prices offered by these chains. The average B&B guest is seeking the experience of staying in a B&B; the uniqueness and history of an old house, the opportunity to meet and talk to other guests, and the freshly cooked and prepared breakfasts each morning, plus all the other niceties that come with the B&B.
Still, B&B guests want more for less this year and in an attempt to entice guests without simply giving the cheapest room, I have been busy putting together several packages and specials that I hope everyone can benefit from. Some are listed here, and some are listed on our Specials/Packages Pages on the website. Make sure you look at everything before making your decision and mention the special you’d like when you make your reservation (one special/package per reservation):
- Lavish Luxury Savings - During the month of September, purchase a Romance/Anniversary/Spa Package and I will pay the sales taxes. The sales tax rate is 7.75% so that could be enough of a savings to pay for your lunch that day.
- Halloween Happenings- Stay 3 nights, including Halloween night and receive a Halloween goodie bag, plus a fresh pie of your choice from our local bakery.
- Thanksgiving Thank You Special – Stay 4 nights including Thanksgiving and get the 4th night for HALF price/stay 5 nights including Thanksgiving and your 5th night is FREE.
- Traveling With Your Pet Special - Between 11/29 – 12/20, stay 4 or more nights and we will waive your pet fee each night. That’s a savings of at least $40! All other pet policies apply.
- Tanks for Traveling Special - During the months of January and February, stay 3 or more nights and receive a free tank of gas ($30 gas card).
Hope to see you soon!